5 Year Warranty
Sunbound Lighting values quality, integrity, and reliability. We uphold the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry, and firmly stand behind the quality and workmanship of every product we produce.
As such, Sunbound Lighting warrants all custom products and accessory products against defects in material and workmanship brought to our attention within FIVE YEARS after purchase. In the event of a defect within the warranty period, the original purchaser must download an RMA Form and send the completed form to Tech Support. The customer agrees to promptly submit a completed RMA form to us, including order number or reference number and detailed pictures. After we’ve reviewed and confirmed the RMA, we will instruct the customer to return the defective product back to our facility and follow the Return Policy.
Our Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
- Products that have been damaged due to improper configuration, design and/or layout
- Products that have been damaged due to improper installation or misuse
- Products that have been used in inappropriate environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) or locations outside the normal specified range
- Products that have been used in connection with any power supplies, drivers, components, devices or systems other than those explicitly approved as compatible with our products and listed on our website
- Products that have been damaged due to electrical power surges and/or spikes
- Products that have been damaged by lightning, high winds, hail, flooding, tornado, fire or other acts of god
- Products that have been used in any manner, or for any purpose, that is inconsistent with our product specifications
Sunbound Lighting reserves the right to examine and test all products under claim of warranty to evaluate the root cause of the products failure and to consider whether the product was properly configuration, wired, designed, installed and used; and to ultimately make a determination whether the product is covered under this Warranty. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that the claim is within the terms and conditions of this Warranty, Sunbound Lighting will, in our sole discretion, either repair the product, provide a replacement product, or remit a cash or credit refund. Sunbound Lighting is not responsible for any other expenses resulting from a warranty claim, such as shipping, labor or other costs or expenses to remove, repair or install any defective, repaired or replaced product.